The Model GH is a heavy industrial-duty gear-reduced hoist door opener, as manufactured by The Chamberlain Group, Inc. and is for use on vertical or high lift sectional doors, rolling doors and grilles. It is rated for 25 cycles per hour constant high loading. In excess of 90 cycles/day.
- Drive system : chain hoist
- Voltage/phase : 115 and 230V/1 ph, 208,460 and 575 V/3 ph
Class 2 Circuit with 40 VA transformer
- Horse power : available in ½, ¾, 1, 1½, 2, 3 and 5 HP.
- Minimum sideroom required: 20"
- Control Circuit : -Logic 4.0 Control Board (L4) Available on 115V, 208/230V, 460V and 575V
- Floor level chain hoist with electrical interlok for emergency manual door operation
- High-starting torque continuous-duty motor ith overload protection
- Heavy-duty wormgear-in-oil-bath peed reducer
- Hoist wheel is easily moved to Right of Left hand side of unit eleminating the need to order letf or right mounting
- 5V DC (L4) NEC Class 2 contol circuit
- C2 is a factory default setting; B2 easily field set using the Selector Dial
(requires CPS-U,CPS-UN4 or CPS-EI)
- Prewired to accept sensing devices (see Sensing Devices - Safety Accessories)
- External radio control terminal
- Fully adjustable linear-driven limit mechanism
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- NEMA 1 type electrical encloure
- 50B40 door sprocket and #50 drive chain - standard on 1/2 thru 1 HP models
50B60 door sprocket and #50 drive chain - standard on 1-1/2 thru 2 HP models
80B60 1 3/4" diameter with 3/8 keyway door sprocket and #80 drive chain - standard on 3 HP models
- Baked-on high-durability black powdercoat finish
- Door speed approximately 8 to 9 inche per second
- Approximate shipping weight - 125lbs
Your security, our priority!
CPS® Commercial Protector System®
The presence of primary entrapment protection is standard CPS-U for all modes. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to insure safe operation of the door and limit door opener functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. Optional LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door openers to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous if not installed and verifed by a professionnal and not used properly . Chidlren must be supervised by an adult when they are inside or in proximity of the garage.
Included with the LiftMaster GH door opener
- LiftMaster GH door opener
- Chain Tensioner
- 3-Button Control Station
- Receiver included (transmitter in option)
- Hardware bag for installation (includes all necessary hardware for installation)
- Hoist Chain
Optional accessories for the LiftMaster MH door opener
Single-Button Remote Control 315MHz (371LM)
Our basic single-button remote control isn't so basic. It can operate a single garage door or gate, or turn your garage door opener lights on/off. You can also use it as an extra remote control to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home – all from the comfort of your car.Get additional access and security with our single-button remote control. Use it to open and close a single garage door or gate, or as an extra remote to turn interior lights and small appliances on inside your home.
3-Button Remote Control 315MHz (373LM)
Our basic 3-button remote control isn't so basic. It can operate up to 3 garage doors or gates, and/or turn your garage door opener lights on/off. You can also use it as an extra remote control to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home – all from the comfort of your car.Get additional access and security with our 3-button remote control. Use it to open and close 3 garage doors or gates, or as an extra remote to turn interior lights and small appliances on inside your home.
Mini 3-Button Remote Control 315MHz (890MAX)
Are you always on the go? Our mini 3-button remote control is a miniature version of our 3-button remote control, and just as powerful. It can open and close 3 garage doors or gates, turn opener lights on/off, and/or turn on lights and small appliances in your home. And the best part is that it can fit almost anywhere – in your purse, your pocket, or even on your keychain.Get control on the go. Our mini 3-button remote control is small enough to fit in your purse, in your pocket, or on your keychain, and can operate 3 garage door openers or gates, or lights and small appliances.
Wireless Keyless Entry System 315MHz (377LM)
Access your garage and home without the use of a key or a remote control. The LiftMaster® Security+® Wireless Keyless Entry can open your garage door using a code that you program directly into the unit. There is also a temporary password option that enables family, friends, or service people to enter the garage/your home without giving them your personal code.
• Backlit keypad which makes numbers easy to see, even in the dark.
• One-button-to-close feature makes it easier than ever to close your garage door.
Commercial Protector System® (CPS-UN4)
| CPS-RPEN4 Retro-Reflective Photo Eye makes installs faster and simpler, by only having wiring on one side of door and Reflector on the other. Range of 50 feet in most cases. NEMA-4 rated.
If CPS-U / CPS-UN4 photo sensors are present, a non-monitored 2-wire electric edge or pneumatic (air hose) edge may be used as ancillary protection devices.
(65-8202) Pneumatic Sensing Edge Kit with exterior air switch, 2-wire coil cord and 14' air hose.
(65-5202) Pneumatic Sensing Edge Kit with exterior air switch, 2-wire take-up reel (20' extended) and 14' air hose.
Rolling Door Interlock Switch
Interlock switch disables the operator control circuit when a manual door lock is engaged, preventing damage to the door and operator.
Chain tensioner (Standard with each commercial operator at GARAGA)
For 1" shafts. Recommended to properly tension drive chain between operator shaft and door shaft.
(71-6125) Same as 71-6023, but for 1-¼" shafts.
Antenna Extension Kit
The antenna extension kit can be used with EXT-ANT for maximum radio receiver range.